Marine Radio – VHF
To operate a marine radio you require a Restricted Operator Certificate, Maritime (ROC-M). It is the law!
This VHF Radio Course includes:
- emergency radio procedures
- everyday operating techniques
- the uses of marine radios
- choice of frequencies,
- operation phonetic alphabet
- procedural words and phrases
- Digital Selective Calling
- the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System
* one day course
* CD and Book included
* 2 part exam: 60 question multiple-guess test and oral segment
* You will receive your operator certificate upon successful completion of Industry Canada’s written and oral examinations.